Saturday, March 21, 2009
About Ms. Thompson
I am very excited to be teaching 1st grade at County Line Elementary School. I began my teaching career during the 1979-1980 school year. I have worked with students in kindergarten through fifth grade. My job assignments have included EIP teacher, homeroom teacher, and Elementary Instructional Technology Coordinator. This is my 2nd year at County Line Elementary and my 20th year as a teacher in the Barrow County School System.
I attended Madison County High School, Emmanuel College, Piedmont College and the University of Georgia. I hold undergraduate and masters degrees in Early Childhood Education and a specialist degree in Children’s Literature.
I have one son, Shannon, and a daughter-in-law, Laura. Shannon is the media specialist at Oglethorpe Primary School and Laura is a pharmacy student at UGA.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns. My e-mail address is wanda.thompson@barrow.k12.ga.us. The school number is (770) 867-2902. Please leave a message with the school secretary and I will be happy to return your call.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment